Embedded single board computers refer to a series of SBCs with various standards and sizes, including 104, 3.5", EPIC, 5.25", Mini-ITX, Micro-ITX and ATX. Based on X86 structure, they support processors with varying performance, such as ATOM, Sandy bridge, Ivy bridge and Haswell, as well as multiple platforms and connectors.
With high reliability and wide operating temperature, the products can meet 7*24*365 application requirement of customers in various industries. PC/104 motherboards can be used in harsh application environments of military industry and field exploration, e.g., a temperature range of -40℃～85℃ (wide temperature products).
With multiple ports, great expansibility and standardized sizes, Mini-ITX, Micro-ITX, ATX series motherboards can be used in a wide range of fields, such as digital signage, self-help kiosks, POS machine, ATM, security monitoring, petroleum and petrochemical industry.
- Com Express Single Boards
- 3.5″ Atom Family Single Board
- COM Express Single Board
- Embedded ATX Structure Single Board Computer
- Embedded ATX SBC with 2VGA/2LAN/Audio/10COM/14USB
- 3.5" SBC with Onboard Lx800 with VGA/LVDS/LCD/LAN/AU...
- Mini-ITX SBC with VGA/DVI/LVDS/HDMI/2LAN/Audio
- Mini-ITX SBC with onboard Atom D2550/N2600.
- Mini-ITX SBC with Intel® rPGA988 i3/i5/i7 CPU and VG...
- 3.5" SBC third-generation Atom with onboard CPU/LVDS...
- 3.5”SBC with Atom CPU/LVDS/VGA/CF/2LAN/Audio
- Embedded ATX SBC with Intel® LGA1155 CPU and 2VGA/DV...